This is a program built for the busy cyclist.
Build up your endurance through our 1:30hr cycling sessions, bringing your cycling skills to another level for the Spring.
Limited spots are available in each session.
Monday night: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Thursday night: 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Friday am: 9:00am – 10:30am
Program Starts: January 18, 2016 – April 8, 2016
Easter: Friday, March 25 & Monday, March 28
IRON NORTH Studio
1089 Somerset st . W
Lots of parking
New and VERY nice.
REGISTRATION: One session per week
Register HERE: $225 per person
On-line fees will apply
REFUND policy: There is NO refund once the registration is processed. We will allow transferring the registration to another person.
Our instructors bring to the class, years of cycling experience, as well as a wealth of knowledge in cycling training and racing backgrounds.
TOGETHER we will bring and teach you more valuable knowledge about cycling skills, then thought possible!
Monday night: Sylvie D’Aoust
Thursday night: Angela Beauchamp
Friday: Sylvie D’Aoust
What to expect from this Spring Cycling Program:
- This program will be on Keiser Spin bikes: all the bikes display watts, cadence, distance
- 13yrs of experience facilitating this program
- Learn valuable cycling skills
- Build confidence in your cycling abilities
- Become a better and stronger cyclist
- Learn to train with your HRT Zones and power (WATTS)
- Weekly training session
- Each participant will be given an additional cycling training program (totalling 4-6hrs) to complete at home and a cycling specific weight program that covers the 16 weeks
- These additional training programs will be the same for each participant
- You will receive a basic HRT zone range to follow throughout the program: Age x Zones= basic HRT zone range
- You will get to take the LAST MAP test before the session finishes on Week 15. This will give you a great training base for the summer
- Classes will be 1:30hr in length, total focus on interval training for the specific periodized segments of the program
- Full facilities (shower)
- All fitness levels welcome and encouraged to register, BUT be ready to work HARD, to achieve your cycling goals